Systems Implementation - Project Manager
- £70000.00 - £75000 per annum
- Full Time
- Systems Implementation - Project Manager
- 3-6 Months
A unique opportunity for a Systems Accountant (Implementation) has risen for a well-established business based in Cheshire on an initial 3 - 6 Months FTC basis.
The finance system will support strategic, effective, and efficient use of data and reporting to support the business strategy and deliver business benefits both financial and non-financial. We'll need you to be used to managing both projects and people and be comfortable influencing stakeholders at the highest levels of an organisation.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to help shape the future of our client.
You'll have full ownership of the project delivery plan and milestones.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Full ownership and of project delivery plan with project deliverables and milestones
- Assessing ease of integration with existing systems.
- Ensuring smooth implementation and integration with other systems.
- Managing risks, issues, and actions throughout the project.
- Tracking deliverables and report on progress to various stakeholder groups
- Coordination and delivery of system training.
- Post system implementation support and benefit realisation.
- Managing and organisation of the project team
The role requires a candidate to have strong communication, influencing & negotiation skills to engage stakeholders and manage change, that can successfully deal with ambiguity and proactively resolve issues whilst thinking creatively to solve problems.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Project management certification (e.g., PRINCE2, PMP) with a well-rounded understanding of financial management processes and systems.
- Knowledge of SQL, data warehouse, business intelligence reporting, with advanced excel skills and knowledge of PowerBI.
- Demonstratable experience of working in a finance environment in a project management capacity, delivering successfully integrated financial systems.
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline, in addition to experience of managing internal & external stakeholders to provide information, drive decisions and resolve issues.
For more information, or to apply, please contact Megan Hughes at Accountable Recruitment o 07714 382233 //Apply for this position