Power BI Analyst
- £40000.00 - £42000.00 per annum + Hybrid working
- Full Time
- Power BI Analyst
Power BI Analyst
Liverpool - Hybrid working
£40,000 - £42,000
Accountable Recruitment are wishing to speak to Analysts with strong Power BI Skills who are looking for an Analyst position for a large business based in Liverpool.
The main purpose of this role is to lead in the development of key management information to provide a more commercially focused performance reporting for the business.
Reporting to the BI Manager, you will be overseeing the preparation of the company's daily Flash reports, ensuring the data is both accurate and complete and pre-empting future changes as business needs evolve and implementing newly awarded contracts working with key stakeholders across the business
Good communication skills is crucial for this role as you will need to present key information to managers across the business.
It is essential you have strong Power BI system.
- KPI analysis
- Provide daily MI as required to support processing reconciliation analysis
- Development of BI tool generated reports to facilitate ad hoc reporting requests
- Prepare the company's daily reports, ensuring the data is both accurate and complete and future changes as business
- Conversion rate and sustainment reporting
- Preparation of regular period performance management information
- Statistical analysis to support short term and long term forecasting.
- Preparation of accurate performance statistics
- Further developments of the BI tool and other MI reporting tools from a Finance perspective
To apply for the role it is essential you have:
- Experience creating Power BI reports from scratch
- Experience of working in a fast pace environment
- Positive attitude
- Willing to Learn and Develop
- Great communications skills to rely key information to other staff
- Strong work ethic
- Good Excel Skills
Please click on the link below to apply or call me on 07889300045Apply for this position