- Up to £65000.00 per annum + Hybrid working
- Full Time
- FP&A Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced FP&A Analyst to join a high-growth business in Manchester City Centre.
This business is ideally looking for a qualified accountant or a strong QBE who has strong FP&A / MI experience.
Reporting into the CFO, they are looking for someone who is experienced in pulling together large volumes of data from the system into Excel and report insights and commentary to the senior team.
You will be managing the ongoing production of daily, weekly, periodic and annual performance analysis as required including, but not limited to; KPI analysis, contract reporting including service standards, Volume reporting on key metrics at a contract, provider and office level, Conversion rate and sustainment reporting, Flash reporting and efficiency reporting.
This company is looking for an FP&A Manager who has a strong finance background.
As FP&A Manager your role will involve:
- Monthly presentation of key findings across relevant programmes, trend analysis completed, and implementation plan created for those findings.
- Reviewing all month-end and quarterly reporting produced by the team including WIP valuation
- Reviewing balance sheets
- Production of annual budgets & forecast
- Reviewing statutory accounts
- Review annual firm tax computations
- Providing support for client tenders
- Developing cash flow model
To apply for the position you must:
- Have confident FP&A skills
- Be able to produce detailed MI reports for board level
- Be looking for an antonymous role
- Have strong excel skills
Please apply via the link below or call me on 07889300045
Apply for this position