Assistant Management Accountant - Study - Flexible Hybrid
- £30000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Part Qualified
- Assistant Management Accountant - Study - Flexible Hybrid
Assistant Management Accountant / Liverpool City Centre / up to £32,000 / Career progression / Flexible Hybrid working / Full study support with days off for exams / Enhanced benefits
The ideal candidate will be ambitious, keen to progress and develop. This role will be suited to a candidate who is studying towards ACCA or CIMA.
Ideally looking for some to move into this role doesn't necessarily have to have done all the duties but looking to get into this type or role with some knowledge of them.
- Salary - up to £32,000
- 5 hours but flexible how it's done
- Hybrid - 2 office 3 from home
- Plus study support - with days off for exams and studying -
- 26 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Enhanced pension
Location: Liverpool City Centre - Parking available
- Assist with production of month end accounts and support with any improvements
- Finance Analysis on site performance
- Analysis and investigating and variances against project plans
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Produce management reports to provide insightful analysis
- Cost analysis
- Develop reporting system, provide automated reports and financial models
- Excellent excel skills
- AAT qualified or Degree
- Can still be studying AAT but would need some experience
- Ideally studying CIMA or ACCA or looking to start CIMA or ACCA
- Good Communication skills to speaking to the wider team
- Strong IT skills
Who will I report in to?
This role will report into the Finance Business Partner
When will interviews be taking place?
Interview will be happening as soon as possible
If this is something of interest, please get in touch with Sam Denton at Accountable Recruitment.
Apply for this position