- £95000.00 - £130000.00 per annum + plus benefits, bonus & LTIP
- Full Time
- Medical and Nursing
- Operations Director
Accountable Executive is exclusively recruiting for a high calibre Operations Director to join a multi-site business wishing to enhance their executive leadership team. As the Operations Director, you will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer and will play a significant role enhancing operational performance as well as contributing to the formulation of strategy, policy, and the delivery of corporate and statutory objectives.
Duties and responsibilities include but aren't limited to:
- Operational leadership across multiple service lines and sites.
- Contribute at Board level to the strategy and direction of the organisation.
- Ensure that within your area of responsibility, delivery of revenue, EBITDA, and Capex.
- Produce operational performance reports, KPI's and commercial analysis with the sole aim of driving improved performance, service levels and profitability.
- Provide operational insight and assistance in the identification and integration of new acquisitions.
- Encourage an environment of high performance which delivers safe and high-quality service levels and delivery across the organisation.
- Drive performance via strong and visible leadership and a clear operational vision.
- Develop a culture where empowerment is the norm and decision making is carried out at the appropriate levels so staff feel valued, take ownership of their responsibilities and thus make a valuable contribution.
- As a key member of the Executive Team, contribute to the provision of effective risk management and governance structures and robust systems which assure implementation of organisational risk and governance objectives.
- Develop and enhance systems and processes to provide assurance and service delivery against agreed KPI's.
- Ensure the area of responsibility meets and exceeds all quality and regulatory objectives or standards.
- Work closely with the CEO and People Director to develop and deliver the People and Performance Strategy.
- Develop individual managerial and leadership capability within your teams maximising individual talents and expertise.
- Ensure there is a clear performance development and management framework within the operation and that every individual knows what is expected of them to achieve the company vision.
- To maintain up to date knowledge of legislation, national and local policies.
- Manage relevant budgets such that resources are targeted to meet agreed objectives.
To succeed in this role you must :
- Be able to demonstrate your operational leadership skills within a large and challenging environment.
- Showcase your success of delivering departmental budget management, EBITDA performance and high operational service delivery.
- Experience of effectively delivering change and enhanced performance.
- Ideally have experience of a senior leadership role within healthcare or a regulated environment.
- Effective and strategic influencing skills at all levels in the organisation including the Board.
Salary £90-130K DOE plus benefits which includes an annual and long term rewards scheme.
Sites predominatley based around the South Lancashire area and within the North West.Apply for this position