- £28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Client Accountant
Client Accountant / up to £35,000 / Chester offices / Study support available for the right candidate!
Accountable Recruitment are wishing to speak to candidates looking for a Client Accountant role in the Chester area, to join a growing business
Open to candidates with Practice experience or experience in similar industries.
Package: up to £35,000 + Study Support, 25 days holiday plus BHs, company pension
Location: Chester - Office based Parking on site
- Deal with queries from and offer support to customers re; cash-flow, tax, CIS, VAT and PAYE
- Build and maintain strong, proactive relations with customers
- Provide tax and accounting support to our 250 + clients via email and phone
- Preparation of Statutory Accounts
- HMRC Submissions
- Assist with Self-Assessment Tax returns.
- Suggest process improvements necessary to the role.
Who will I report in to?
This role will report into the Accounts Manager
When will interviews be taking place?
Interviews will be happening as soon as possible
- Ideally study CIMA, ACCA or QBE
- Good Communication skills to speaking to the wider team
- Strong IT skills
If this is something of interest or you can recommend someone, please get in touch with Jennifer Hanley at Accountable Recruitment.Apply for this position