Assistant Financial Accountant - Study - Flexible Hybrid
- £30000.00 - £33000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Part Qualified
- Assistant Financial Accountant - Study - Flexible Hybrid
Assistant Financial Accountant / up to £33,000 / Liverpool City Centre / Study support available / Flexible hybrid working / Progression and development opportunities / Large Business / brilliant supportive team.
Accountable Recruitment are working with a large business, who are wishing to speak to Candidates looking for Financial Accountant/ reporting role within a growing modern business in Speke.
- £30,000 to £33,000
- 37.5 hours, flexible start and finish times
- Hybrid working - open on this can be 2 or 3 in the office and the rest from home.
- Study support available - day of the exam and 2 study days given, exemptions paid for
- 26 days holiday plus BHs
- Enhanced pension
- Dress down office attire
Location- Liverpool - Modern offices - parking available
- Consolidation of board pack on monthly basis.
- Individual statutory accounts for each group entity
- KPI analysis and report to senior management
- Prepare financial statements for group subsidiaries
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with tax reporting
- Report key information on cash flow forecasting
- Assisting with audit queries.
- Statutory Group accounts & Half year reporting.
- Liaising with other finance teams in the department to improve efficiency.
- Ad hoc Group project work.
Ideal experience & development-
The ideal candidate will be ambitious, keen to progress and develop. This role will be suited to a candidate who is actively studying and wants to carry on studying as this is a real opportunity to be developed and work with a great mentor, however, will consider QBE candidates
- Report into a great Head of finance who is looking to help develop this individual as the company grows
- Good Communication skills to speaking to the wider team
- Strong IT skills
When will interviews be taking place?
Interviews will be happening as soon as possible
If this is something of interest or you can recommend someone, please get in touch with Sam Denton on 07753311536.Apply for this position