- £65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Financial Controller
Financial Controller / Liverpool / Salary £70,000 - £80,000
We have a great opportunity for an ambitious Fully Qualified Financial Controller to join our clients established finance team based in Liverpool City Centre. Our client is a well-known organisation, continuing to grow from strength to strength in their market.
Reporting directly into an experienced Group Finance Director you will be a hands-on Financial Controller, with responsibility of overseeing all day-to-day financial activities within the organisation.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Management of a small Finance team, providing technical guidance and support.
- Oversee the effective monthly reporting process.
- Working closely with the operations you will pro-actively manage monthly cost review meetings, providing analysis to understand costs and identify areas to support and add-value.
- Proactively identify opportunities for efficiencies and process improvements, implementing changes to enhance financial operations.
- Support with the annual and interim audit, being a key point of contact with auditors.
- You will support with ad hoc projects as and when required assisting Group and the transactional shared service centre.
- Fully Qualified (ACCA, ACA)
- Previous audit experience is desirable.
- Capable of implementing strong financial controls and processes
- Able to present financial data in a clear and precise manner to both financial and non-financial employees
- Pro-active and hands-on - looking for a role where you can have an impact and add value.
This role offers flexibility to work hybrid flexibly (office based 2 days and WFH 3 days).
Other benefits include, 25 days holiday + bank holiday, enhanced company Pension and a range of other company benefits and discounts available.
To discuss this fantastic role in more detail please contact Lauren Harrison from Accountable Recruitment today on 07731356287.
Apply for this position