Finance Business Partner
- £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Hybrid Working
- Full Time
- Finance Business Partner
Finance Business Partner
£40,000 - £50,000
Benefits include: Study Support, Hybrid working, Flexitime
Are you a forward-thinking, driven individual with a passion for numbers and a strong desire to make a significant impact? Look no further! We have an incredible opportunity for an experienced Finance Business Partner to join a rapidly growing business in Runcorn.
This business is looking for a Finance Business Partnering with good Stake Holder Management & Analysis skills. Would suit someone who is qualified or QBE.
Here are just a few reasons why this Finance Business Partner role is perfect for you:
- Growth Potential: As a management accountant, you will have ample opportunities to grow and progress within this business
- Collaborative Environment: Join a supportive and inclusive team that values your opinions and encourages collaboration
- Impactful Contribution: Your analyses and insights will directly influence strategic business decisions, ensuring that we continue to thrive in a rapidly evolving marketplace.
- Diverse Experience: You will gain exposure to various aspects of our operations. From providing financial analysis to aiding in budgeting and forecasting.
- Positive Culture: This company values integrity, transparency, and work-life balance.
As Finance Business Partner your main responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Conducting monthly financial analysis, providing insights into key performance indicators and financial trends to support strategic decision making
- Collaborating with divisional and department heads to develop and manage budgets and forecasts
- Business partnering with the wider business heads to report and discuss results and conduct variance analysis against budgets and forecasts
- Processing monthly journals
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Partnering with transactional finance teams
- Providing financial support for strategic initiatives including mergers, acquisitions and other finance projects
- Assisting with the implementation of improvement projects and providing constructive ideas for those improvement projects
- Assisting the GFC or GFD with ad hoc analysis as required
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and be part of our incredible journey, apply now or call Rebecca on 07889300045 for more information.Apply for this position