- Up to £45000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Manufacturing and Production
- Management Accountant
Management Accountant / Knowsley / Salary £45,000 + study support
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant to join our clients growing finance team based in Knowsley. Our client is a growing manufacturing group, and they now have a newly created role for a pro-active management accountant to join their team.
- You will be responsible for the accurate financial reporting of one of the entities within this growing group. In this hands-on role, you will prepare monthly management accounts with variance analysis and commentary.
- You will work closely with the production team to understand the status of ongoing projects and calculate accurate WIP values.
- Monitor and control stock levels
- Conduct stock reconciliations and ensure accuracy in stock records.
- Analyse variances between standard costs and actual costs, providing explanations for any discrepancies.
- You will assist in the development of annual budgets and periodic forecasts.
- Work closely with department heads to understand budget requirements and provide financial support.
- Experience working in a management accounting role
- Manufacturing experience is desirable but not essential.
- Analytical mindset with attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Full time, permanent role offering a hybrid working pattern. 25 days holiday + BH and great career development opportunities! Study support available.
If you are a dedicated and experienced Management Accountant looking for a challenging role in a dynamic manufacturing environment, we would love to hear from you!
Please apply below or contact Lauren Harrison on 07731 356 287
Apply for this position